1. General Information
    4WHLPEEL
    Eagle
    Talon TSI AWD
    Teal
    My package

Bought from a very nice old man in Rockland who custom Ordered the car from the Factory. He would have never sold it if it weren't for the fact that he had just received a DUI. He cried the day I drove it away.

Modifications

Porsche "Turbo" Badge, Clear Corner front lenses.

Rare Black Leather Seats, Custom Mounted Eagle Badge on dash, Gauges in the dash and A-Pillar. Fidanza Short Shifter, White Face Gauge Cluster, Momo Steering Wheel, Momo Shift Knob.

Kenwood Deck, Factory Premium Sound System.

•  

2.3L Stroker with Eagle Rods and Manley Pistons, ARP Rod Bolts, ARP Main Studs, ARP Headstuds. Magnus Stage 3 Head with Titanium Beehive Valve Springs, Titanium Valves, FP3X Cams, Fidanza Adjustable Cam Gears. Magnus "Race" Intake Manifold with heat barrier gasket, Q45 Throttle Body, Tial "Q" BOV, 2.5" Intercooler Piping with custom 3.5" thick Intercooler Core. Turbo Set up Made by Punishment Racing. Custom Tubular Exhaust Manifold, GT35R Turbo, Tial 44mm V-Band External Wastegate, Custom Pie Cut O2 housing. Custom 3" V-Band Downpipe, 3" High flow "meow" with Thermal Research and Design 3" Catback. Walbro 255HP intank pump with a Bosch "044" inline fuel pump, -8 Fuel Feed Lines to a Magnus Black Anodized Fuel Rail, 1600cc injectors, -6 fuel return line to an Aeromotive AFPR, -6 return to tank. Running AEM Water/Meth Injection kit and Tuned on AEM EMS. Probably forgetting a bunch of stuff will update as I think of it.

Intrax 2" Drop Springs on KYB AGX Shocks, Front Camber Bolts.

•  

Shitty wheel and tire combo, hopefully some Volk TE-37's with some Toyo R888 tires next year. Also hoping to pick up some slicks, yay for broken Drivetrain.

•  
    Views: 2057