Thread: Special Thanks to Gilles at DENT TEC.

Post Thanks / Like

Default Special Thanks to Gilles at DENT TEC.

I just wanted to say thank you very much to this man. Day one when I picked up my car there was a dent a tad larger then a loonie directly on the crease of the passanger door. I went to 2 other locations in ottawa and neither were able to get at it due to its exact location on the door. Both places said they would have to drilla small hole and pull it. I was not going to do this.

Dent tec came highly recomended from my father and friends at OC Transpo so I gave him a call. That same day I went there and within 30 minutes I was on my way home and it looked good as new!

pricing was great,

So if you have a small dent or large dent that has been driving you for some time, feel free to contact him and see what he says about it!

http://www.denttec.ca/Welcome.html

Legacy Member
    Post Thanks / Like

What kind of money (roughly) to do a small dent? I have a couple in my door I'd like to get pulled... same idea as you...

Cash I'm assuming?
    2003 Acura CL-S 6-Spd

Post Thanks / Like

kenny.. message of how u paid i want to see... if the price is reasonable...
    2003 - A4 3.0
    1992 - Civic Si (with some SNAIL)

Post Thanks / Like

Well pricing varies per job and size of dent. if you have a few dents, work will be cheaper to get them all done. I honestly cant say how happy I am. My dent was a real tough one even though it was somewhat samller in size, he did a amazing job, wet sanded and buffed it back right after!

I paid cash,

cost per dent could be 80$ up easily, but more you have, cheaper it is as mentioned, Feel; free to call him!

All day he works at dealers around ott/que and works from home in the evening.

Post Thanks / Like

awesome thanks ... i have a few dings i want to get rid off
    2003 - A4 3.0
    1992 - Civic Si (with some SNAIL)