Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: TWOLITREmedia Presents: "Facundo's Cosworth powered 2011 STi" (Varis Kit!)

Post Thanks / Like

Default TWOLITREmedia Presents: "Facundo's Cosworth powered 2011 STi" (Varis Kit!)

Alright, so like I mentioned last time I posted the set I shot of Facundo's car I would be seeing much more of this beast by the end of the summer. There were many granduous plans mentioned when I had met with Facundo to shoot in July, and he basically got them all tied together for this shoot.

The Cosworth build motor /w custom Cosworth cams finally arrived from Europe, and was quickly transplanted into the heart of the beast. A new set of Volk TE37SLs were purchased as well as another set of Mag blue TE37s for track wheels. On top of this a set of Takata's, Brides, and a Sparco harness bar were added to the interior. This vehicle already possessed almost every Cusco suspension and performance part available and I tried to get as many detail shots as possible without being to repetitive.

The only thing we missed out on for this shoot would have been rolling/rig shots which are coming VERY soon. Trying to plan some time this week to make them work, I will update the thread once that happens!

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Please "Like" me on Facebook at www.Facebook.com/twolitremedia

FlickR: www.flickr.com/photos/TWOLITREmedia

Check out the website @ www.TWOLITREmedia.com

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Thanks as usual guys, enjoy!

Facundo's 2011 Cosworth Powered Subaru STi by Emilio Ciccarelli | www.TWOLITREmedia.com, on Flickr

Facundo's 2011 Cosworth Powered Subaru STi by Emilio Ciccarelli | www.TWOLITREmedia.com, on Flickr

Well, hope you guys all liked the shots, I was realllllllllyyyyyy happy with how the set turned out. Remember if you haven't already, come hit that "LIKE" button on my FB page, www.Facebook.com/TWOLITREmedia

Thanks for your time to check this out as usual guys!

Post Thanks / Like

Awesome shots!

Legacy Member
    Post Thanks / Like

car is too sick. love it!

Post Thanks / Like

Awsome!!!!!!!!!

A.K.A: Jdc420
    Post Thanks / Like

Countdown to this featured in a mag...

thing is incredible.
    == 300zx ==

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Jdc View Post
    Countdown to this featured in a mag...
    That was the idea of this shoot! Keep an eye out for feature news

Post Thanks / Like

sickkk photoshoot that day

A.K.A: Jdc420
    Post Thanks / Like

Yup was going to say amazing pics as well. You are very talented and obviously have "the eye".
    == 300zx ==

Post Thanks / Like

I can't imagine how long it took to do that shoot. Great pics.

Post Thanks / Like

Me likey likey

Post Thanks / Like

beautiful shots, beautiful creature.

Post Thanks / Like

Love it boys!!! Emilo you've come a long way man!

This car has more shoes then I have sneakers!

Legacy Member
    Post Thanks / Like

Cool STI or STD?

WHOA Sick beast Fac!
    Have you already rescheduled the engine rebuild?

Hey what's going on here?

Is it the brake air duct?

Post Thanks / Like

Thats the Cusco oil cooler, fog lights removed.

A.K.A: ELSpool
    Post Thanks / Like

One of the nicest modified cars in Ottawa, badass Fac.

And some of the nicest pics Ive scene in a long time.
    12.3@119mph - MKV GTI - street tires...
    12.3@111mph - Audi A4
    11.20@126mph - Acura 1.6EL - sold

Post Thanks / Like

Yee guys. I got the message to shoot but we were workin on my car. Pics sweet as always.

Fac, remove stickers from sparco logo harness bar but i guess now with your new addition it wont be in car anymore Anyways sick sick sick dude!

congrats on the new pick up as well fac (THUMBS UP)

Post Thanks / Like

Incredible! Car and the photos! What's that subbie making for power?

Post Thanks / Like

Ditto , what are the power numbers? Great pics, very sweet Subaru build.
    Those are currently my most favourite of wheels, ever.

Post Thanks / Like

Awesome car and sick pictures, keep it up the both of you!
    Hondas Red-Headed Step Child

Legacy Member
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Rod View Post
    WHOA Sick beast Fac!
    Have you already rescheduled the engine rebuild?

Hey what's going on here?

Is it the brake air duct?
    ya rod already swapped

and thats the greddy oil cooler
    not everything thats blue is cusco!