Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 20 of 37

Thread: Ek shoot with One kind Photography

  1. #1
    Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Posts
    33
    Post Thanks / Like

    Default Ek shoot with One kind Photography

    Sup guys,

    Last night i had the chance to meet with the guy of One Kind photography to shoot my car, here is the result
    Hope you like it!!! By the way take a minute to go like their facebook page http://www.facebook.com/?ref=hp#!/Onekindphotography







  2. #2
    Legacy Member GSX-RBOY's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Posts
    743
    Post Thanks / Like

    Default

    Hope you didnt pay much for the one of a kind photography.

    Clean civic but that bumper sticker ruins the rear.

  3. #3
    Senior Member j-b5's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    ottawa
    Posts
    2,368
    Post Thanks / Like

    Default

    fraid it does. very nice looking wheels though.

  4. #4
    Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Posts
    33
    Post Thanks / Like

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by GSX-RBOY View Post
    Hope you didnt pay much for the one of a kind photography.
    Clean civic but that bumper sticker ruins the rear.
    The shoot was free the guy is passionate and like cars a lot! The
    Bumper sticker is to cover up a paint chip... Colormatching the black parts
    Next year and fixing up a couple of paint issues.

    Thx for ur comment!

  5. #5
    Legacy Member AWDGuy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Location
    The Rock
    Posts
    7,901
    Post Thanks / Like

    Default

    really clean, hate stickers on cars, love em on my tool box. But that's just me.
    Quote Originally Posted by The Full Monty View Post
    only a fool with a low self esteem will care about what others think you drive

  6. #6
    Legacy Member Husband's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2004
    Location
    Kanata
    Posts
    11,658
    Post Thanks / Like

    Default

    Looks good man... Despite all the hate on civics I've always loved this gen. The yellow fogs are a nice touch

  7. #7
    Member johnyturbo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    ottawa
    Posts
    42
    Post Thanks / Like

    Default

    nice stance buddy! saw it on facebook already :P And i figured the sticker was to cover something.. 90% of the time somebody with our type of car has a sticker, its to cover something haha

  8. #8
    Legacy Member truckah_DC2R's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Posts
    2,381
    A.K.A: 4DR EF9
    Post Thanks / Like

    Default

    xxr wheels ? theyre clean i like em alot !!!
    89 foxinova 306

  9. #9
    Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Posts
    33
    Post Thanks / Like

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by truckah_DC2R View Post
    xxr wheels ? theyre clean i like em alot !!!
    Yop 531 16x8 +20 platinum finish

  10. #10
    Legacy Member scottxkillyou's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Location
    Barrhaven
    Posts
    6,022
    Post Thanks / Like

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by johnyturbo View Post
    90% of the time somebody with our type of car has a sticker, its to cover something haha
    like the rear window?
    LOL

  11. #11
    Member johnyturbo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    ottawa
    Posts
    42
    Post Thanks / Like

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by scottxkillyou View Post
    like the rear window?
    Sorry i forgot i was on redliners.. Stickers on body panels like fenders, hood or bumpers. And i will lower it to 75% in case somebody else comes with a study that proves me wrong.

  12. #12
    Legacy Member scottxkillyou's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Location
    Barrhaven
    Posts
    6,022
    Post Thanks / Like

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by johnyturbo View Post
    Sorry i forgot i was on redliners.. Stickers on body panels like fenders, hood or bumpers. And i will lower it to 75% in case somebody else comes with a study that proves me wrong.
    some would say a small scratch is less noticeable than a crooked neon pink,yellow,green etc sticker that screams name brands down my throat.
    LOL

  13. #13
    Senior Member j-b5's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    ottawa
    Posts
    2,368
    Post Thanks / Like

    Default

    the only name brand that goes screaming down your throat is....

    har.

  14. #14
    Super Moderator JDM EG6's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2002
    Location
    K-Town
    Posts
    16,300
    Post Thanks / Like

    Default

    Tell your buddy to shoot with a higher f stop to allow a greater DOF. You have too many points where parts of the car is not in focus and its working against the pic. Then I think 4 pics down you have something covering half your rear bumper.. why? Then Id pop the hood and turn down your rubber stoppers a solid 1-2 turns to allow your hood to sit more flush with your grill.

    Otherwise clean civic, love the jdm recaros in her

  15. #15
    Legacy Member scottxkillyou's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Location
    Barrhaven
    Posts
    6,022
    Post Thanks / Like

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by j-b5 View Post
    the only name brand that goes screaming down your throat is....

    har.
    semen
    LOL

  16. #16
    Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Posts
    33
    Post Thanks / Like

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by JDM EG6 View Post
    Tell your buddy to shoot with a higher f stop to allow a greater DOF. You have too many points where parts of the car is not in focus and its working against the pic. Then I think 4 pics down you have something covering half your rear bumper.. why? Then Id pop the hood and turn down your rubber stoppers a solid 1-2 turns to allow your hood to sit more flush with your grill.

    Otherwise clean civic, love the jdm recaros in her
    Thanks for ur comments, ill try do do the stoppers today to see how it looks Its my first Honda So i dont know aller the little tricks. Like mentioned earlier the bumper sticker is gonna go lol

  17. #17
    Legacy Member ImPuLsIvE.ca's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    Piss off stalker!
    Posts
    8,940
    Post Thanks / Like

    Default

    I like it. Don't worry about the people on here, they'll pick out absolutely everything negative and run with it for years.
    Less Ebonics, More Hooked On Phonics.

  18. #18
    Super Moderator JDM EG6's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2002
    Location
    K-Town
    Posts
    16,300
    Post Thanks / Like

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by EQFOSHO View Post
    Thanks for ur comments, ill try do do the stoppers today to see how it looks Its my first Honda So i dont know aller the little tricks. Like mentioned earlier the bumper sticker is gonna go lol
    Cool man. It looks like they are simply too high not allowing your hood to shut down far enough. Its really noricable on the driver side so I hope it helps. Let me know!

    keep it clean!

  19. #19
    Legacy Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    a bungalow
    Posts
    2,087
    Post Thanks / Like

    Default

    whats under the hood of this hot rod?

  20. #20
    Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Posts
    33
    Post Thanks / Like

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by hardcorners View Post
    whats under the hood of this hot rod?
    Simple b16 pretty much stock other the i/h/e with kaaz lsd enought to have a bit of fun, money has been put a bit more toward suspension stuff then engine Wise

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •