Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: My Business trip to the far East of Russia!

Post Thanks / Like

Hey guys, sorry for the lack of updates, just got over a big flu bug/ food poisoning.

But heres more pics of around town and out and about adventures ish. lol

Cops making sure we are staying out of trouble.

At the soup kitchen? lol

Gonna snap more pics with some of my russian friends.

Heres one of me and my budy Evgeny, fucking great guy. Photolog is a company the club hired to get pictures for certain events. They also interviewed me cause they wanted to know witch club in Komsomolsk was my favourite. lol Ill try to find the interview.

-Stephane

Post Thanks / Like

The short brunette in the pic looks eager to please!

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by j-b5 View Post
    She wants the D

-Stephane

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by j-b5 View Post
    She wants the D

-Stephane

Legacy Member
    Post Thanks / Like

Awesome pics man. Looks like fun
    Sean - 613 265 4469

Post Thanks / Like

Alright guys,

I haven't posted any updates in awhile. I've been trying to keep calm up here. I'm approaching the end of my trip so I'm trying to save a little of my money for car parts ex.
    But all in all I've been having a crazy life experience, and I just got my confirmation that I will be coming back to Komsomolsk in April.

Last night, I decided to go out with my friend Evgeny, like usual we were up to know good. We walk into the bar after pre drinking at his place with a couple friends. We walk in the club around 11pm, and the club was EMPTY. I think there was a total of 5 people including us in the place. I told him we will wait and see what happens its still early and maybe we will meet some girls tonight. So 2 girls walk in and they spotted us. I told my friend to wait and not hit on the first girlies you see.

The later it got around 3am, the club started to get more and more packed. We go out for a cigarette in the lounge outside the club. The 2 girlies from the beginning of the night come up to us an start talking to us in russian. As usual my friend is translating for me. Turns out one of the girls is into me. "Okay cool" I said. In my head I told my self this situation will go no where. They speak no english or french. Little as I know they are inviting us to their table to drink champagne with them. I told my friend "Okay we will join them later". He translates, but the girlies wouldn't have it. "Not later, its NOW" they said. My friend was like wo wo wo chill. The blond friend grabs me by the hand I look at my friend at tell him. "Hell why not, could be fun?".

Turns out they are both married and have children. But from what they said they are getting divorced soon. We didn't really care its not our issue. They were both 22 years old. So my buddy is starting to get into this girl (Dasha) and me (Julia) witch is pronounced "Ulia".

Towards the end of the night the girlies invite us to go to another club. I told my why the hell not, its just another adventure. So we are getting ready and Julia is starting to get more then friendly with me. I don't think much of it, but I was into her for sure, this was fucking gorgeous (you will see by the pics). She tells Evgeny, to translate that her Husband will be in the next club. She hims I have to keep my distance, in which I had no issue with what so ever. I didn't really feel like getting involved in the first place, due to the fact that she was married.

So by the time we show up to the next night club, we are waiting inline and I am behind Julia to check in our coats, then her husband shows up. They start disputing and start getting physical. Where I'm from and I'm sure in America it's the same you do not hit a girl. Well this guy was slapping her in front of me. Surely I got frustrated and wanted to instigate the situation. But even before I could do anything the bouncers show up start kicking the shit out of him and kick him out of the club. She starts balling her eyes out and holds on to me. Further into the night where its coming to closing time for the club we are getting ready to leave. We call up a taxi to go to the hotel and her back to her apartment. As we drop her off, her husband is waiting for her which we didn't know. So we drop her off and leave. Right after we leave Evgeny gets a call from the girlie to come back to the appt. quickly because its not going well what so ever. So we go back back to get the girl but then the husband start to instigate us. Me not knowing whats going on Im just standing there and getting prepared for the worse. The guy is fucking drunk and swearing at us in russian. Turns out my buddy Evgeny was actually at their wedding earlier this year in april, and its actually one of his friends we are disputing with. All in all he tells his boy to go home and calm the fuck down to lay a figure on her or your fucking dead type deal. The guy say okay cool im drunk I'll go home. So we hop in the taxi and bring him home.

All in all it was an adventurous night, I had a blast despite some of the events that unfolded. Anyways enjoy the pics ladies and gents I'm out!!!!

These girlies are actually the "go go" dancers at the club

Here's the cuties in question,

I know its another going out story but hey it was an unusual situation. LOL
    Last edited by turbo6967; 01-20-2013 at 10:57 PM.

-Stephane

Post Thanks / Like

Thanks man,

-Stephane

Legacy Member
    Post Thanks / Like

sounds like a night, you should have knocked the mother fucker out
    Contact number: 613.276.3762
    for all your Acura 1.6 EL needs

Http://www.facebook.com/hashiriyatuning

Post Thanks / Like

More pics of Natasha, the go go dancer. I think im in love. o.0.

Enjoy,
    Last edited by turbo6967; 01-20-2013 at 10:21 PM.

-Stephane

Post Thanks / Like

Nice times

Legacy Member
    Post Thanks / Like

oh fuc kyes
    Contact number: 613.276.3762
    for all your Acura 1.6 EL needs

Http://www.facebook.com/hashiriyatuning