Thread: Mercedes G63 AMG 6◊6

Post Thanks / Like

Default Mercedes G63 AMG 6◊6

Pretty cool looking truck. I was never a fan of the G-Class but if you are then you will kill for this.

http://www.autoguide.com/auto-news/2...esomeness.html

Just two weeks ago Mercedes released the first photos and details of the shockingly awesome G63 6◊6 truck. Now weíve got dozens more photos of the big boy toy hooning it up in (where else?) the desert.
    Powered by a turbocharged 5.5-liter V8 engine making 563 hp and 560 lb-ft of torque, as the truckís name suggests it has six wheels, not to mention five differential locks to help put all that power down. Weighing 8,322 lbs itís significantly larger than a standard G63 model, measuring 8.9-inches wider, 10.7-inches taller and 43.5-inches longer.

An amazingly capable off-road truck, itís still a Mercedes-Benz and features an opulent cabin with four captainís chairs.

Manufactured at the Magna Steyr factory in Austria, where the rest of the G63 models are assembled, Mercedes has said it will produce a limited quantity of the machines for sale to the public. Pricing has not been announced.

Legacy Member
    Post Thanks / Like

Default Mercedes G63 AMG 6◊6

I've always been a fan if the G wagon. This just made it that much cooler to me.
    Pen.