Thread: No more Altima coupe?

Post Thanks / Like

Default No more Altima coupe?

http://www.autoguide.com/auto-news/2...exec-says.html

Nissan will likely discontinue the Altima Coupe, brand sales boss Al Castignetti said during a recent interview with Automotive News.
    Sales of the two-door mid-size are slowing, and the version in dealer showrooms is still based on the previous generation Altima. Castignetti’s comment came during a discussion of how the Altima unseated the Camry’ sales in March – something that has happened three times before, but under circumstances that heavily handicapped Toyota.
    Competition is heating up quickly in the mid-size sedan segment, which has been almost completely relaunched in the last year. Cars like the Ford Fusion, Chevrolet Malibu and Nissan Altima are all examples.
    A Nissan spokesman confirmed that the Altima coupe will remain in the brand’s lineup for the 2013 model year but couldn’t comment on the vehicle’s future beyond that.
    I always thought the coupe was a bit of a weird bird. Not surprised it's going.

Post Thanks / Like

that bull sh*t the Altima Coupe is a great car.....biased cause i own one....ive driven mazdas, toyota, inifinitis and this was by far my favorite of the lot.....