Thread: Toyota 4 Runner Gets Facelift

Post Thanks / Like

Default Toyota 4 Runner Gets Facelift

http://www.autoguide.com/auto-news/2...-interior.html

Toyota has officially unveiled its 2014 4Runner featuring rugged exterior styling to match its authentic off-road heritage.
    Currently in its fifth-generation, the Japanese automaker has updated its 4Runner SUV with a rugged new exterior design thatís big and bold while further refining the interior with added comfort and convenience. The 2014 4Runner will be available in three models: SR5, Limited, and Trail for those who want maximum off-road capacity. Optional third-row seating is available for the SR5 and Limited models and buyers will have a choice of rear wheel 4◊2, part-time 4◊4, or a full-time multi-mode 4◊4 with a locking center differential.

For the 2014 model year, Toyota gave its 4Runner a refreshed front end with a muscular front grille, edgier-smoked headlights while the SR5 and Trail models have a color-matched grille insert and a front bumper surrounded by fog lights set in sharply cut inlays. The Trail grade will also have color-matched bumpers and over fenders and is distinguished by its hood scoop and silver-painted front and rear bumper accents.
    This is a weird looking vehicle but I think they still pull it off.

Legacy Member
    Post Thanks / Like

Body style isn't much different then the 2013. One of the best Suv's ever made, the 1st,2nd and 3rd gen's are still used all over the world for work and play. I own a 1998 its one of the most if not the number one most reliable vehicle I've owned, great off road also!

Post Thanks / Like

Brother inlaw has a 96 it think, beats the shit out of it on/off-road, uses it as a towing vehicle, over 300,000km a still a strong work horse

Legacy Member
    Post Thanks / Like

Front end looks like a lifted Lancer.

A.K.A: b6turbo
    Post Thanks / Like

Looks like it sucked a lemon

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk